Saturday, October 26, 2013

Creativity,and inspiration..

I can't believe I'm posting twice this week, go me!!!
I was just sitting her, after just finishing my art challenge entry.....
already, I'm pondering my next project..I always have ideas, swirling and my head,am i nuts? could be the case..lol 
I was just wondering where other people find their inspiration ,
is it all in your head, or do you need some physical reference?
 I find both helpful, I love to check out , youtube, pinterest, or instagram out, for reference materials, tips, tricks.
sometimes, there's a color ,or a new art supply, i want to play with.
I am trying to venture out of my comfort zone more these days, it's always easy to just doodle the same 'ol stuff..but I'm realizing I could do soo much more! 
All of a sudden my art has become exciting to me again, could maybe even venture into "fun", rather than just to relax, or because I'm bored.
I need to keep this new creativity going., so I think there will be a lot more ..Doodling till Dawn!

 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment